Monday, November 22, 2010

Dolce and Gabbana accused of one-billion-euro fraud: report

What are the odds… on Friday –see below or click on older posts – I had a piece about the most inspiring duo in fashion, today I find out they are involved in fraud. What do I do? Do I start hating them, send them mail, or do I look for inspiration elsewhere?
 One thing remains though. They are very creative in everything they do. I still admire their hard work, determination and level of excellence. The fact that they inspire me won’t suddenly evaporate over this story. This to me does not change who they are and what they do. I am very sad, but I still look up to them. They are human after all, and no one is perfect (at some point I thought they are), good people do bad things sometimes, that doesn’t mean they are bad people. Tax fraud is a serious offence, but I’ll stand by the boys until it all blows over. They need my support.

For the full story click here

No comments:

Post a Comment