Friday, November 19, 2010

The Dolce & Gabbana POP-UP Book




I love Dolce and Gabbana.They are such an inspiration to me, have been for a long time now, I even started "stalking them" with with e-mails at some point, at least now I do get some feed back on some of their latest ventures. Domenico and Stefano never seize to amaze us with their creative minds, from the stunning creations, the great and informative magazine "Swide"  to the launch of their Gold Restaurant. These guys always have something up their sleeves. to prove I'm not alone in this D&G craze, Sean Haikal created a Dolce & Gabbana POP-UP book. Sean paid tribute to the brand’s DNA via a film noir look & feel, the 3D graphic story is framed in black thick paper. Sean knows the brand very well and features most of his favourite campaigns. Follow Sean Haikal as he unveils the inside of his very own D&G archives.



...and now this is my all time favourite Dolce and Gabbana logo


Article source swide.com
Pictures from HAIKALcium Lowfat
Dolce&Gabbana Logos from Google

1 comment:

  1. that's an interesting pop-up book.. too bad that the duo are in huge trouble --!

    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete